Author Guide Checklist
Please be sure to address the following items in your manuscripts:
- Are all gene names current and in ZFIN? Please refer to sequence accession numbers and ZDB-GENE IDs for clarity.
- Do all sequences used for analysis have accession numbers? If not, submit to GenBank and provide accession numbers in your manuscript.
- Do all mutations and transgenics have allele/line designations? If not, email the nomenclature coordinator (email@example.com) to obtain them.
- Have the developmental stages and anatomical structures been identified in each figure?
- Have sources and catalog numbers been provided for all antibodies and other reagents used?
- Have the genotypes (all features and their zygosity) and genetic background for fish been clearly described for each figure?