||chaperone cofactor-dependent protein refolding
- chaperone co-factor-dependent protein folding
- chaperone co-factor-dependent protein refolding
- chaperone cofactor-dependent 'de novo' protein folding
- chaperone cofactor-dependent protein folding
- chaperone mediated protein folding requiring cofactor
||The process of assisting in the correct posttranslational noncovalent assembly of proteins, which is dependent on additional protein cofactors. This process occurs over one or several cycles of nucleotide hydrolysis-dependent binding and release.
||GO: Biological Process