A virtual tour of the guide for zebrafish users
- Matthews, M., Trevarrow, B., and Matthews, J.
- Lab Anim. 31(3): 34-40 (Journal)
- Registered Authors
- Matthews, Jennifer, Trevarrow, Bill
- MeSH Terms
- Animal Care Committees*
- Animal Husbandry*
- Animals, Laboratory*
- Clinical Laboratory Techniques/veterinary*
- Facility Design and Construction
- 11923859 Full text @ Lab Anim.
Matthews, M., Trevarrow, B., and Matthews, J. (2002) A virtual tour of the guide for zebrafish users. Lab Anim.. 31(3):34-40.
PHS-funded and AAALAC-accredited facilities are required to use the Guide as the basis for setting up a zebrafish care and use program. The authors describe how they accomplished this task at the University of Oregon Zebrafish Facility.
Genes / Markers
Mutations / Transgenics
Human Disease / Model
Sequence Targeting Reagents
Engineered Foreign Genes