The Zebrafish as a Genetic Model to Study Otolith Formation
- Söllner, C., and Nicolson, T.
- Biomineralization (2nd Edition) : 229-242 (Chapter)
- Registered Authors
- Nicolson, Teresa, Söllner, Christian
- biomineralization, zebrafish, genetic model to study otolith formation, otoliths and otoconia, characterization of otolith development, proteins reported to be associated with otoliths or otoconia
- MeSH Terms
- none Full text @ Biomineralization (2nd ed.)
Söllner, C., and Nicolson, T. (2005) The Zebrafish as a Genetic Model to Study Otolith Formation. Biomineralization (2nd Edition). :229-242.
Genes / Markers
Mutation and Transgenics
Human Disease / Model Data
Sequence Targeting Reagents
Engineered Foreign Genes
Errata and Notes