Reversible two-photon fluorescent probe for imaging of hypochlorous acid in live cells and in vivo
- Zhang, W., Liu, W., Li, P., Kang, J., Wang, J., Wang, H., Tang, B.
- Chemical communications (Cambridge, England) 51(50): 10150-3 (Other)
- Registered Authors
- Liu, Wei, Wang, Hui, Zhang, Wei
- MeSH Terms
- Cell Survival
- Fluorescent Dyes/chemistry*
- Hypochlorous Acid/chemistry*
- Hypochlorous Acid/metabolism*
- Intracellular Space/metabolism
- Molecular Imaging/methods*
- RAW 264.7 Cells
- 26008174 Full text @ Chem. Commun. (Camb.)
Zhang, W., Liu, W., Li, P., Kang, J., Wang, J., Wang, H., Tang, B. (2015) Reversible two-photon fluorescent probe for imaging of hypochlorous acid in live cells and in vivo. Chemical communications (Cambridge, England). 51(50):10150-3.
Herein, we have developed a novel reversible two-photon fluorescent probe that is well suited for monitoring HOCl levels selectively and instantaneously. Results showed the reversible and instantaneous responses of the probe towards intracellular HOCl. Moreover, the probe was successfully applied to the imaging of the HOCl levels in zebrafish and mice via two-photon imaging.
Genes / Markers
Mutation and Transgenics
Human Disease / Model Data
Sequence Targeting Reagents
Engineered Foreign Genes
Errata and Notes