- (+-)-1,8-diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano(3,4-b)indole-1-acetic acid
- (1,8-Diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydro-pyrano[3,4-b]indol-1-yl)-acetic acid
- (1,8-diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indol-1-yl)acetic acid
- 1,3,4,9-tetrahydro-1,8-diethylpyrano(3,4-b)indole-1-acetic acid
- 1,8-diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano(3,4-b)indole-1-acetic acid
- 1,8-diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indol-1-ylacetic acid
- ETODOLIC ACID
||A monocarboxylic acid that is acetic acid in which one of the methyl hydrogens is substituted by a 1,8-diethyl-1,3,4,9-tetrahydropyrano[3,4-b]indol-1-yl moiety. A preferential inhibitor of cyclo-oxygenase 2 and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, it is used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, and for the alleviation of postoperative pain. Administered as the racemate, only the (S)-enantiomer is active.