||adrenergic uptake inhibitor
- adrenergic reuptake inhibitor
- adrenergic reuptake inhibitors
- adrenergic uptake inhibitors
- norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor
- norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
||Adrenergic uptake inhibitors are drugs that block the transport of adrenergic transmitters into axon terminals or into storage vesicles within terminals. The tricyclic antidepressants and amphetamines are among the therapeutically important drugs that may act via inhibition of adrenergic transport. Many of these drugs also block transport of serotonin.