||interferon-gamma-mediated signaling pathway
- gamma-interferon-mediated signaling pathway
- immune interferon signaling pathway
- interferon-gamma-mediated signalling pathway
- type II IFN-mediated signaling pathway
- type II interferon-mediated signaling pathway
||A series of molecular signals initiated by the binding of interferon-gamma to a receptor on the surface of a cell, and ending with regulation of a downstream cellular process, e.g. transcription. Interferon gamma is the only member of the type II interferon found so far.
||GO: Biological Process