||detection of mechanical stimulus involved in equilibrioception
- equilibrioception, detection of mechanical stimulus
- equilibrioception, sensory detection of mechanical stimulus
- equilibrioception, sensory transduction of mechanical stimulus
- sensory detection of mechanical stimulus during equilibrioception
- sensory transduction of mechanical stimulus during equilibrioception
||The series of events involved in equilibrioception in which a mechanical stimulus is received and converted into a molecular signal. During equilibrioception, mechanical stimuli may be in the form of input from pressure receptors or from the labyrinth system of the inner ears.
||GO: Biological Process