||primary alcohol biosynthetic process
- monohydric alcohol biosynthetic process
- primary alcohol anabolism
- primary alcohol biosynthesis
- primary alcohol formation
- primary alcohol synthesis
||The chemical reactions and pathways resulting in the formation of primary alcohols. A primary alcohol is any alcohol in which a hydroxy group, -OH, is attached to a saturated carbon atom which has either three hydrogen atoms attached to it or only one other carbon atom and two hydrogen atoms attached to it.
||GO: Biological Process